Quality Assurance Officer
- Looking for a career change?
- Want to work close to home?
- Join a rapidly growing, family-owned business
Flavorite is Australia's premier grower and marketer of flavoursome, vine-ripened, glasshouse grown produce which is stocked in major supermarkets across Australia and overseas. Established in 1994, Flavorite is a family owned business that maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation. The farm is located in Warragul, which is ideally situated in the Gippsland food bowl and currently covers in excess of 26 hectares of protected under cover cropping, employing more than 350 people.
Reporting directly to the Group Quality Manager, the Quality Assurance Officer is responsible for the governance and administration of the business quality system. They assure audit readiness, customer satisfaction and accurate data collection to support the business.
Candidates with practical quality or auditing experience or a history in fruit/vegetable production is desirable but not essential as successful applicants will be provided with intensive training to understand the quality standards required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assure audit readiness
- Manage and facilitate audits
- Maintain internal audits and verification
- Alter systems considerate of business needs
- Educate employees of quality requirements
- Raise CARs for quality issues
- Assure customer satisfaction
- Perform product inspections
- Harmonise quality system with customer requirements
- Analyse retention samples
- Report quality issues
- Liaise with production teams
- Ensure communication of information to appropriate parties
The successful candidate will have
- Proficiency with computers
- Excellent communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- Proven time management strategies
- The ability to work autonomously
- Strong analytical skills
Please click here to view the position description
How to apply
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please complete your application below.
Applications close: COB Friday, 24 November 2017
Previous applicants need not apply.