- Outstanding opportunity to join market leader
- Flexible Employment – Full Time or Part Time
- Based in Ravenhall, Melbourne
Flavorite is Australia's premier grower and marketer of flavoursome vine-ripened, glasshouse grown produce which is stocked in major supermarkets across Australia and overseas. Established in 1994, Flavorite is a family owned business that maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation. The farm is located in Warragul, which is ideally situated in the Gippsland food bowl and currently covers in excess of 26 hectares of protected under cover cropping, employing up to 350 employees. The business is supported by a finance and accounting team located in Ravenhall, Melbourne.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this role is responsible for the provision of accurate and timely processing of the company payrolls.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Payroll system master data maintenance
- End to end processing of payroll
- Payroll month end processing
- Industrial award and employment agreement interpretation
- Ad hoc payroll reporting
- Liaison with various payroll stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years recent demonstrated payroll processing experience
- Previous Neller Preceda experience would be highly desirable
- Strong computer skills
- Professional, direct & honest communication style
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- High attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for a payroll professional that is looking for a role close to home in either a part-time or full time capacity.
To view the Position Description, please click here.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete your application below.
Application close: COB Monday, 29 January 2018