Greenhouse Cleaning Crew
- 2-5 Months of Casual Work on a Fixed Term Contract
- Multiple Positions
- Warragul Location
Flavorite is Australia's premier grower and marketer of flavoursome vine-ripened, glasshouse grown produce which is stocked in major supermarkets across Australia and overseas. Established in 1994, Flavorite is a family owned business that maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation. The farm is located in Warragul and currently covers in excess of 26 hectares of protected undercover cropping, employing more than 350 employees.
Flavorite is looking for interested people to join our Crop Care team to assist with the functions of removing the old crop and planting the new season’s crops.
Duties will involve:
- Participating in the removal of the finishing crop and other debris
- Cleaning of the greenhouse
- Painting of pipes and rails
- Sterilising the greenhouse
- Replacing floor plastic
- Participating in the planting of the new crop
The successful applicants should:
- Possess a good level of fitness with the ability to undertake physical and repetitive work
- Be self-motivated
- Demonstrate strong team work abilities and the ability to follow instruction
- Willing to undertake physically demanding, manually intensive labour
- Be able to undertake work functions in a hot environment
The majority of the work will be conducted between Monday-Friday although sometimes there will be the expectation for all team members to work on weekends and/or some public holidays.
Interviews will be held on Monday 30 April and Tuesday 1 May for successful applicants. Those who are successful for this position will start Tuesday 8 May and Wednesday 9 May.
Successful applicants will be provided with comprehensive induction, training and support to ensure they are able to fulfil the role requirements successfully.
On completion of the project, there is a potential for full time employment opportunists for successful crew members.
If you feel that you meet the criteria, please complete your application below.
Applications close: COB Thursday, 26 April 2018
Visa Holders need not to apply