- 12 month fixed term contract
- Design, develop, maintain and improve new software information system
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Flavorite Hydroponic Tomatoes is Australia's premier grower and marketer of flavoursome vine-ripened, glasshouse grown produce which is stocked in major supermarkets across Australia and overseas. Established in 1994, Flavorite is a family owned business that maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation. The farm is located in Warragul, which is ideally situated in the Gippsland food bowl and currently covers in excess of 26 hectares of protected under cover cropping, employing more than 350 employees.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Production Department. Reporting directly to the Production Manager, you will be primarily involved with the development, maintenance and administration of software that ensures the integrity of production data is accurate and timely. Working in small team, your key responsibilities will included:
- Designing, developing, maintaining and improving a new sales and logistics information system
- Identifying system improvements
- Producing detailed specifications and writing program code
- Preparation of standard operating procedures for users
- Assisting with the maintenance of Flavorite’s timekeeping system
- Troubleshooting data and program issues
The successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or demonstrated practical experience
- Experience in the following
- SQL and database design
- Well-developed communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good organisation skills
- Entity Framework/ NHibernate
- UWP and mobile development
- CCNA level computer networking knowledge
- Embedded & electronic circuit design knowledge
This position will suit someone who has recently graduated or has gained practical experience and is ready to demonstrate the skills they have acquired.
For more information on this position, please view the position description here.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please completed your application below.
All applications to be submitted by COB Monday, 22 May 2017
VISA HOLDERS NEED NOT APPLY