IT Operations Support Officer
- Role will suit an effective and consultative communicator
- Growing business located in the Goulburn Valley, VIC
- Safety and innovation focused business
As a large Australian business and leader within the Horticulture Industry and Glasshouse fruit and vegetable production, we are proud to offer diverse and rewarding career opportunities.
We are committed to supporting great people to succeed, develop their careers, and feel supported to reach their highest potential. We offer a safe and inclusive work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
With several Flavorite sites located across Victoria, this role is based at our Tatura location which currently employs over 300 employees.
About the Opportunity
IT Operations Support Officer – The role exists to support the IT functions of Flavorite to successfully support the strategic direction of the business. This involves a degree of management of IT projects and co-ownership of IT operations within the business. In addition to making sure hardware and software assets meet the needs of business.
Duties of this role include:
- Contribute to architectural discussions about all IT systems
- Be an active part of the IT system support team
- Be an active part of computer network support within the business
- Work closely with senior business stakeholders to conduct a current/future state analysis to understand IT needs/pain points
- Manage risks and co-develop appropriate plans and strategies to implement continuous improvement
- Assist with the review the current IT infrastructure and make applicable recommendations for improvements across all areas of ITT
- Take ownership of some IT projects, ensuring that commitments are properly planned and monitored
- Assist with implementation and execution of upgrades/system releases via well-defined plans, and facilitating staff training requirements
- Assist with the management and implementation of best practice file management/storage/archiving/security groups/file sharing
- Assist with Backup management/Disaster recovery of critical systems
- Assist with project management and implementation of IT service, hardware & mobile/land phone service providers.
- Liaise with IT partners on issues that users have been unable to resolve directly with the partners
- Assist with the establishment and management of IT user support levels
The successful candidate will possess:
- Desktop support experience
- IT Project experience
- Computer networking knowledge
- Driver's license
- Ability to communicate throughout all levels of the organisation
- Diversity awareness
This position will suit someone with previous experience ready to assist in improving business IT Operations and support.
If you think you are a great fit for this role, we look forward to receiving your application.