Maintenance Trade Assistant
As a large Australian business, we are proud to offer diverse and rewarding career opportunities. We are committed to supporting great people to succeed, develop their careers, and feel supported to reach their highest potential. We offer a safe and inclusive work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
With several sites located across Victoria, this role is based at our Mansfield location which currently employs up to 80 employees.
Joining our Mansfield Maintenance department and reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, you will be primarily responsible for undertaking tasks related to the maintenance of plant, equipment and buildings ensuring tasks are performed in a safe, productive and cost-effective manner.
Working in small team, your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist with the maintenance of plant, equipment and buildings as specified on the work order
- Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance
- Operation of maintenance equipment
- Provide 24 hour support to staff and farm in alarm and emergency situations
The successful candidate will possess:
- A current driver’s license
- A current forklift license is highly desirable
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- The ability to work in a team environment
- A high commitment to safety
- Demonstrated self-motivation
- A high level of problem solving skills
- A good level of fitness with the ability to undertake physical and repetitive work
For more information on this position click 'view position description here'
If you are an experienced Trade Assistant or are mechanically minded and looking for your next opportunity, we look forward to you submitting your application.
Please note: This is an ongoing position and therefore not available to Working Holiday Visa Holders.