Expression of Interest - Positions for Australian Residents - FLAVORITE WARRAGUL
Closing Date: 11 Jun 2015
About the Organisation
Flavorite is Australia's premier grower and marketer of flavoursome vine-ripened, glasshouse grown produce which is stocked in major supermarkets across Australia and overseas. Established in 1994, Flavorite is a family owned business that maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation. The farm is located in Warragul and currently covers in excess of 26 hectares of protected undercover cropping, employing up to 350 employees.
About the Opportunity
Flavorite continues to enjoy a high level of growth and is regularly looking for interested people to join their team as casual employees.
Duties will vary depending on labour requirements but could be in the following departments:
- Twisting – Training the plants to grow up the string supports
- Truss Pruning – Selecting the best fruit to achieve optimal truss production
- Layering – Lowering the plants for picking and de-leafing
- De-leafing – Removing leaves to improve the growth of the plants and to make the next harvesting truss visible
- Other duties such as arch supports, crop spraying, and identifying crop pests and diseases where required
To see a demonstration of some of these duties, visit our You Tube site: http://www.youtube.com/user/FlavoriteHydroponics
Core capabilities of successful candidates:
- Previous experience with repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instruction
- Reliable and motivated
- Good level of fitness
- Strong team work abilities
- High attention to detail
These positions represent core roles that are integral to Flavorite's continued success.
Successful applicants will be provided with intensive training to understand the quality and performance standards required.
For further information regarding these positions please refer to the relevant Position Descriptions above.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for these roles, please complete the application details below.
Working Holiday Visa Holders need not apply.