Visa Holders Expression of Interest - Flavourwave Katunga
Closing Date: 11 Jun 2015
About the Organisation
Established in 2013, Flavourwave is a Hydroponic Tomato farm located 30 minutes outside of Shepparton in Katunga Victoria. Flavourwave currently grows Loose Cherrie Tomatoes in a 5.3 hectare Greenhouse, employing up to 75 employees.
About the Opportunity
Flavourwave continues to enjoy a high level of growth and is regularly looking for interested people to join their team as casual employees.
Duties will vary depending on labour requirements with the core responsibilities being:
- Picking - Removal of fruit from vine in line with quality and colour requirements
- Pick fruit to meet KPIs and quality requirements
- Other duties such as cleaning & machinery operation where require
- Follow all farm and production hygiene protocols
- Monitor and evaluate crop and identify and report on the physical health of the crop
- Other tasks as required
- Report near misses and potential hazards
- Report all incidents involving injury to Supervisor/Manager
- Be an advocate for OH and S compliance
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures
Core capabilities of successful candidates:
- Previous experience with repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instruction
- Reliable and motivated
- Good level of fitness
- Strong team work abilities
- High attention to detail
These positions represent core roles that are integral to Flavourwave's continued success.
Successful applicants will be provided with extensive training to understand the quality and performance standards required.
417 & 462 Visa applicants please note: Employment at Flavourwave does not have a 6 month work limitation. This means you can work for the duration of your visa due to the work falling under cultivation. For more information please refer to https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/work-holiday-462/6-month-work-limitation
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for these roles, please complete the application details below.
Please ensure all information supplied is correct including your email address, visa information and passport details. Missing or incorrect information can result in your application not being processed.
Please submit one application only, please do not apply multiple times. Please note Multiple applications will not speed up the recruitment process of your application.